At 1st I thought he was eating chinese food - with all the bowls and spoons :) I can't beleive how much Luke has grown up. He is such a cute big boy - he's not a little kid anymore. Sara is so cute. I love the rolls. It will be really fun to see you guys this summer. I love blogging so that you can see pictures of everyone. I am trying to update our blog since we moved, but you can check it out at criddles.blogspot.com
3 comments:
At 1st I thought he was eating chinese food - with all the bowls and spoons :) I can't beleive how much Luke has grown up. He is such a cute big boy - he's not a little kid anymore. Sara is so cute. I love the rolls. It will be really fun to see you guys this summer. I love blogging so that you can see pictures of everyone. I am trying to update our blog since we moved, but you can check it out at criddles.blogspot.com
very cute--can't believe how big she is!!
Those pictures of your naked baby are so sooo cute! I love the one where she is holding the flower.
Post a Comment